I love you to the moon and back. Concurso literario.



One day I´ll be fine

 

Remember how we shared our dreams and

how we used to sing

I'm so alone in this darkness

I don't know how to go on

You said It would never be over

but you're letting me go

You said you wouldn't give up on my Heart

but your love is gone

I just have to tell you one thing and it's how much I regret about everything

I'll always keep in my mind your phone number, your smile or your birthday date

I'll be there you said, but you wasn't there, when I needed you

In your arms I have always felt stronger

but our love was too fragile

but I now one day i´ll be fine

Gonzalo Jimeno 2BX

Entradas populares de este blog

Graduación 2Bachillerato curso 22/23

Lo nuestro es puro teatro

El mejor regalo es volver a casa.